Cosmetic glitter dust is an essential in your makeup or face paint kit.
TAG ultra-fine, loose cosmetic glitter dust can be applied directly to skin, or on top of face paint for a fun and sparkly effect. Cosmetic glitters can also be applied over the top of fresh henna paste for a flash of colour.
Cosmetic glitter can also be combined with cosmetic glue for awesome temporary tattoos that will last for days!
TAG Body Art Glitter is available in 3 sizes
- small 15ml (12g)
- medium 60ml (50g)
- large 250ml (180g)
- Cosmetic-grade glitter ultra-fine dust is safe to use on the face and body
- Precision cut 0.2mm particle size
- Contains no metals
- Contains no animal products
- Made from PET
What is it for?
- Use loose cosmetic glitter it to lightly dust or highlight your face paint designs
- For a concentrated, glitter-glaze look, mix loose cosmetic glitter dust with gel (eg aloe)
- Create your own custom festival glitter mix by combining colours and sizes. This can be used loose on or mixed with gel
- Want your sparkle to last all day and all night? Apply it in combination with a cosmetic glue (eg pros-aide) - for amazing temporary glitter tattoos that will last for days (check out our huge range of glitter tattoo stencils, sold separately).
- Best of all, our cosmetic glitter dust is available in a wide range of colours - ready to match any mood or look.
- Which colours will you choose?
NOTE: use a pin to make a small hole in the tip of the bottle - this will allow for 'puffing' the glitter. If you prefer to pour the glitter rather than puff, make a larger hole with scissors.