At Face Paint Shop Australia we have a simple philosophy:
Selected with Care | Delivered with Love.
What does this mean?
We offer the highest quality face and body art products and we deliver them to you with care and love, because you deserve nothing less.
FAULTY & DAMAGED PRODUCT RETURNS POLICY
Under the Australian Consumer Law, you can choose a refund or exchange if an item has a major problem. This is when the item:
- has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it;
- is unsafe;
- is significantly different from the sample or description; or
- doesn’t do what we said it would, or what you asked for and can’t be easily fixed.
If you receive a damaged item, we'll arrange a replacement at no additional cost to you.
If you receive an item that meets the above definition, you must report it to us as soon as possible, and no later than 30 days from the delivery of that item.
Due to the nature of the goods we offer for sale, claims on damaged items will not be accepted if more than 30 days have passed since you received the item/s, or if the item appears to have been mis-used in any way.
- adding too much water to your face paints will cause them to become gooey and unworkable,
- over-tightening lids may cause the plastic to break
- soaking brushes in alcohol or extreme hot water will cause the glue to dissolve and bristles to fall out
WHAT WE DO NOT COVER
1. Damage resulting from improper use;
2. Damage resulting from misuse, or accidents;
3. Damage caused due to modification.
Despite our best efforts to package our goods securely for transport, occasionally you may receive a paint/pot/pan/palette with a cracked lid.
We assess each claim on cracked lids on a case by case basis.
If we determine that the lid has MAJOR damage or defect upon arrival (ie the hinges of your lid/palette are broken, or the plastic is no longer functional as a lid) we will offer you a replacement lid OR refund on that item.
We DO NOT offer replacement lids or refunds for minor cracks that are determined to be cosmetic and therefore not affect the performance of the product.
To make a claim, or request to return, please follow the relevant instructions below:
30 DAY CHANGE OF MIND RETURNS
If you change your mind about any item you receive from us, you may return it to us* within 30 days of the delivery date for a no fuss refund or store credit.
For change of mind, the customer pays all return shipping fees. Make sure you retain your Auspost tracking number as proof of lodgement.
Before we process a claim, goods must be returned to us in their original, unopened packaging.
For hygiene reasons, items must be un-used, and un-damaged, in their original packaing; Under no circumstances will we issue a credit note or refund before we have received your product and confirmed it as being in good, un-used condition.
It is recommended that you securely package your returned items so they are not damaged in transit;
Include a note with your returns package, indicating the order number and reason for return
Returns for change of mind will be credited to your store account, or to the original payment method you selected at the time the order was placed, in the amount you paid for the product
Returned items must be sent to the following address:
Face Paint Shop Australia
Unit 1, 8 Treelands Drive
Yamba NSW 2464
HOW TO MAKE A CLAIM or REQUEST A RETURN
1. Use the help desk icon on the bottom right of your screen to start a claim or request a return for change of mind - within 30 days of receiving that item;
2. DO NOT send direct messages to the owner's personal Facebook account or email address, as this may result in your claim being overlooked;
3. Include your order number (if possible), a description and photo/s to assist us in processing your claim without delay;
4. Our friendly customer support team will respond within 1-2 business days with further instructions.
AUSTRALIAN CONSUMER LAW
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law.