At Face Paint Shop Australia we have a simple philosophy:
Selected with Care | Delivered with Love.
What does this mean?
We offer premium grade face and body art products and we deliver them to you with care.
30 DAY CHANGE OF MIND RETURNS
If you've changed your mind, or if the goods have arrived too late for your event, you may return it for a refund or store credit, whichever you prefer.
Your rights under this change-of-mind policy are in addition to any rights you have under consumer laws.
- All return requests must be submitted within 30 days of delivery. We do not accept return requests after this time.
- Return postage must be paid by the returnee and will not be refunded from the original order
- For hygiene reasons, returned items must be un-used, and un-damaged, in their original packaging.
- Returned items will be inspected for fingerprints and evidence of use
- Under no circumstances will we issue a credit note or refund before we have received the item/s and determined they are in good condition.
FAULTY & DAMAGED PRODUCT RETURNS POLICY
Under the Australian Consumer Law, you can choose a refund or exchange if an item has a major problem. This is when the item:
- has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it;
- is unsafe;
- is significantly different from the sample or description; or
- doesn’t do what we said it would, or what you asked for and can’t be easily fixed.
If you receive a damaged item, we'll arrange a replacement at no additional cost to you.
If you receive an item that meets the above definition, you must report it to us as soon as possible, and no later than 30 days from the delivery of that item.
WHAT WE DO NOT COVER
- Damage resulting from improper use;
- Damage resulting from misuse, or accidents;
- Damage caused due to modification.
Despite our best efforts to package our goods securely for transport, occasionally you may receive a paint/pot/pan/palette with a cracked lid. We assess each claim on cracked lids on a case by case basis. If we determine that the lid has major damage or defect upon arrival (ie the hinges of your lid/palette are broken, or the plastic is no longer functional as a lid) we will offer you a replacement lid or refund on that item. We do not offer replacement lids or refunds for minor cracks that are determined to be cosmetic and therefore not affect the performance of the product.
Due to the nature of the goods we offer for sale, claims on damaged items will not be accepted if more than 30 days have passed since you received the item/s, or if the item appears to have been mis-used in any way.
- adding too much water to your face paints may cause them to become gooey and unworkable
- leaving the face paint in a vehicle or exposing them to extreme temperatures may cause your face paints to melt
- over-tightening lids may cause the plastic to break
- soaking brushes in alcohol or boiling water will cause the glue to dissolve and bristles to fall out
HOW TO MAKE A CLAIM, OR REQUEST A RETURN > instructions below
HOW TO RETURN FOR CHANGE OF MIND
- Use the help desk icon on the bottom right of your screen - or email us email@example.com - within 30 days of receiving your item/s to request a return - include your order number if possible.
- Our friendly customer support team will respond within 1 business day to confirm your request
It is recommended that you securely package your returned items so they are not damaged in transit;
Include a note with your returns package, indicating the order number and reason for return
Returns for change of mind will be credited to your store account, or to the original payment method you selected at the time the order was placed, in the amount you paid for the product. We do not refund shipping fees for change of mind.
Returned items must be sent to the following address:
Face Paint Shop Australia
PO BOX 59
MACLEAN NSW 2463
Make sure you retain your Auspost tracking number as proof of lodgement.
HOW TO MAKE A CLAIM FOR FAULTY GOODS
- Use the help desk icon on the bottom right of your screen - or email us firstname.lastname@example.org - within 30 days of receiving your item/s to notify us of your concerns - include your order number and photos if possible.
- Our friendly customer support team will respond within 1 business day to assist in resolving your concerns
- Do not return a faulty item without discussing the issue with our friendly team first
AUSTRALIAN CONSUMER LAW
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law.