How to create "The Terminator" look
IF YOU'VE ever wanted to recreate the infamous "Terminator" look, then this is the tutorial for you!
Thanks to Richelle McNae for sharing her photos with us!
Richelle used face paint and special FX makeup from our store (list below).
She followed the Terminator Genisys Make-Up Tutorial, instructed by Lisa Love, Head Make-Up Artist for The Terminator Genysis.
Watch the full video tutorial, at the end of this post.
Richelle began by outlining the design
Next she applied silver face paint with a brush
She also applied liquid latex around the outline,
with some rolled up cotton, for texture!
The final result... ready for action!
Gather your supplies
- Liquid Latex (light flesh) by Mehron
- Bright Stage Blood by Mehron
- Silver face and body paint (liquid by Global)
- Black face paint
- Filbert Brush
- Small round brush
- Glue stick
- Cotton balls (for texture)
1. draw the online of your design with an eyeliner
2. take a glue stick and block out the eyebrow
3. apply the silver face paint with a filbert brush
4. apply the black face paint around the eye with the filbert brush, then tidy the edges with fine detail using the round brush
5. using a Q-Tip, apply liquid latex to the edges of your design, then add a fine roll of cotton to create a jagged edge. Keep applying the latex
6. add blood to the edges, to give the effect of charred skin
Watch the full clip below, then head back to the top of this post to find the list of products we recommend.