TAG Body Art face paint REGULAR LIGHT BLUE (matte) is water activated. Ingredients are skin safe and non-toxic. Contains no animal ingredients. Not tested on animals.
- Regular face and body paints have a matte finish when dry
- Skin-safe non-toxic face and body paint for your peace of mind
- Water-activated - a little goes a long way = great value
- Easy to apply with a face paint brush or sponge
- No cracking or peeling when applied correctly
- Vibrant, opaque colour
- Not tested on animals, contains no animal ingredients (vegan)
- Durable plastic container, screw top lid
Who is this for?
- Beginner, artist, or professional, TAG Body Art will give you great results!
- Children's entertainer, makeup artist, childcare provider, sports team supporter, cos-player, festival or party-goer, fundraiser.
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing you have selected a safe and reliable product.
Disclaimer: Colours represented in our product images will vary due to camera settings, lighting, screen settings, and batches.
Paraffin wax, petrolatum, glycerin, calcium carbonate, stearyl alcohol, sodium benzoate, acacia senegal gum, dextrin, water.
Mica (Ci77019) titanium dioxide (Ci77891), iron oxides (Ci77491), D&C Red 7 (Ci15850;1), D&C Red 6 (Ci15850), D&C Black 2 (Ci77266), FD&C Yellow 5 (Ci19140), FD&C Blue 1 & D&C Blue 4 (Ci42090), Ultramarines (Ci77007), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci77163) Hypoallergenic: Yes. Made with approved ingredients. Conforms to ASTM
Yes. Contains no animal products. Not tested on animals
Face Paint Shop Australia aims to maintain accurate information, ingredients, country of origin, images, and other information. However, product detail may change from time to time and there may be a delay in making updates. We recommend you read and retain the product label or contact the manufacturer of the product for the most up to date information.
Looking for more information?
If there's something else you'd like to see on this page, send us feedback
How to Use?
Add a small amount of clean water to your brush or sponge and use this to activate the paint. Not too wet, not too dry. A creamy consistency is best for brush and line work. A drier consistency is best for stenciling.
How to Remove?
Remove from skin with gentle soap and water and a soft cloth eg face washer. Use a cream or oil based product eg. baby oil/coconut oil/makeup remover to gently remove any residue.
How to Store?
Allow paint to dry thoroughly before covering to protect from dust and contaminants. Store in a cool, dry, and well-ventilated place.
How many faces will this paint?
Unfortunately there's no short answer to this question. However, as a water-activated face and body paint, a little product goes a long way. If you are painting nothing but one colour on a face, my best guess is you'd be able to paint more than 50 full faces with this colour. Or maybe 3 or 4 full bodies.However this type of face painting is uncommon. So my answer is: you can paint hundreds of faces with this face paint cake. Averaged out, the cost of using this product, per face, is likely to be less than a few cents.
What's the Shelf Life?
Shelf life is noted on the label. Usually 12-18 months after first use.
PRO TIP: use a permanent market to record the date of first use on the bottom of the jar or label for future reference.
Can I Re-pot this Paint into another Container?
It is recommended to keep your paint in its original container. Re-potting this product into a different container may void the manufacturer's warranty and may also affect your Public Liability Insurance. Keeping your paint in the original container provides easy reference to information such as brand name, batch number, and ingredients. Although uncommon, should you encounter an allergic reaction, you will need to provide full details of the product to assist the parent to determine possible triggers.
- Always read the label and follow the manufacturer's instructions
- Children under 8 years old should be supervised by an adult
- The ingredients in this product conform to ASTM and are determined to be skin-safe, non-toxic
- Allergic reactions can happen (although rare). Discontinue if rash develops
- Products should be kept in their original containers with product label for future reference
- Avoid contact with fabrics. This product may stain
- MSDS (Material Data Safety Sheet) available for download here
ABOUT TAG BODY ART
TAG Body Art is a family-owned, Australian-owned brand. The range includes regular (matte), pearl, neon, and a huge range of multi coloured face paint vibrant colours, TAG Body Art is loved by professionals and amateurs alike. Manufactured with skin-safe ingredients, TAG Body Art face paints conform to Australian Standards.
You'll enjoy peace of mind in knowing that TAG Body Art paints will deliver reliable results and most importantly, are safe for use on the delicate faces of children. TAG Body Art face paints are water-activated. Apply with a face paint brush or sponge for great results.
Face Paint Shop Australia is an authorised retailer of TAG Body Art products.