Glitter tattoos are simply stunning! Temporary body art that lasts for 3 to 5 days in normal conditions and they won't wash off in water. Swimming at the beach, pool, or having a bath is no problem! Glitter tattoos are very popular with all ages, and are very easy to apply. Mums, teens, tweens, girls, and boys love them. Glitter tattoos can be a great stand-alone fundraiser for school fetes and events, or a great add on to an existing face painting business.
These popular glitter tattoo designs have been carefully selected to give you a great return on investment.
The recommended retail price (at markets, festivals and fairs etc) is $5-10 each.
We also stock a wide range of cosmetic loose glitters and cosmetic glue (non latex).
- 3 layers - transparent cover + quality self-adhesive vinyl + backing
- Intended for single use
- Design Size: 5cm x 10cm (approx) - ideal for upper arms (awesome for biceps)
- Sold in multiples of 6
Tips for applying glitter tattoo stencils
- Clean the skin with isopropyl alcohol (avail from the chemist);
- Glitter tattoo stencils come in three layers. Peel off the opaque backing layer...
- Place the tattoo on the site;
- Remove the clear layer;
- Apply a thin layer of cosmetic glue.
- It should be dry and tacky (clear) before the glitter is applied;
- Select one or more colours of cosmetic glitter and apply with either a eyeshadow applicator, brush, or puffer bottle;
- Press down firmly to ensure the glitter has good contact with the glue;
- Peel back the stencil and the design will be revealed