Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 3 or above and get 5% off
Vibrant, opaque colours and a reputation for quality have driven TAG Body Art to take the lead as one of the world's favourite face paint and body art brands. The TAG brand is loved by professionals and amateurs alike. TAG face and body paints are manufactured with skin-safe ingredients. They conform to Australian Standards. This means you'll have peace of mind in knowing that TAG Body Art paints will deliver reliable results and most importantly, are safe for use on the delicate faces of children. TAG Body Art paints are water-activated. Apply with a quality face paint brush or sponge for great results.
WHY do I need it?
If safety is important to you, if quality is important to you, and if you need affordable, versatile, professional face paints that are vivid, easy to use, easy to remove, and will provide excellent results with NO PEELING OR CRACKING then look no further than TAG face paints at Face Paint Shop Australia. Because everyone deserves quality and safety.
WHAT are the features?
- 32g size, regular colour (ie matt finish)
- Child-friendly and hypo-allergenic
- Non-toxic - manufactured with ingredients safe for use on skin
- TAG Body Art paints are in 'cake' form, that is they are 'solid' and require a small amount of water to activate
- Comfortable to wear - won't flake, crack or peel
- Provides excellent coverage
- High-pigment water-based colours are opaque and vibrant
- All purpose - apply with an artist's brush or sponge
- Dries quickly
- Contains no animal products
- Not tested on animals
- Manufactured with FDA-approved ingredients. Conforms to ASTM D-4236 & 76/788EEC
HOW do I use it?
- Activate with a small amount of water and apply with a brush or sponge. If blending is desired, work quickly as it dries fast.
- Remove with gentle soap and water, makeup remover, or a gentle oil eg baby oil, jojoba oil, almond oil, olive oil
GOOD to know...
- Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated place
- Allow the cake to dry thoroughly between use
- Shelf-life is approximately 18 months after opening (TIP: use a permanent marker to note the date of opening on the bottom of your jar)
- Keep out of reach of children under 3 years old (contains small parts that could cause a choking hazard)
- Discontinue use if rash develops
- Avoid contact with fabrics - highly pigmented paints may stain
WHO is TAG Body Art?
- TAG Body Art Pty Ltd is an Australian owned company
- Supplies high quality, high pigment water based face and body paints to the world in a range of colours, colour combinations, and product types including regular, pearl, neon, and skin tones
- Made in Taiwan
Paraffin wax, petrolatum, glycerin, calcium carbonate, stearyl alcohol, sodium benzoate, acacia senegal gum, dextrin, water. May contain: mica (Ci77019) titanium dioxide (Ci77891), iron oxides (Ci77491), D&C Red 7 (Ci15850;1), D&C Red 6 (Ci15850), D&C Black 2 (Ci77266), FD&C Yellow 5 (Ci19140), FD&C Blue 1 & D&C Blue 4 (Ci42090), Ultramarines (Ci77007), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci77163). Conforms to ASTM D-4236 &76/768/EEC. Some products may include perfume. Manufactured with FDA approved ingredients. Contains small parts that could cause a choking hazard. Hypo-allergenic and non-toxic
HAVE YOU JOINED OUR
VIP MEMBER REWARDS PROGRAM YET?
Earn 400 points for joining, then 10 points for every dollar you spend with us.
Redeem your points for store credit. It's easy!
Don't forget to log in to your store account
& check your points balance
every time you shop!
DISCLAIMER: Due to variances in light and conditions, cameras, viewing devices, and batches, the colours represented in our product images are for display purposes only.