FLAT RATE SHIPPING
$8.95 - Regular Parcel Post
$11.95 - Express Parcel Post
Free Delivery Orders over $99*
*Regular Parcel Post. Within Australia
Customers in Western Australia, Tasmania, Northern Territory and Remote areas are advised that orders sent via Parcel Post (including free shipping) may take up to 14 days for delivery. We recommend Express Post for the above locations
Based on region, rates are calculated at checkout.
Free shipping not available for deliveries outside of Australia
Do you offer next day delivery?
Next-day delivery depends on your location.
We're in northern NSW postcode 2463 - we can deliver next-day for customers in northern NSW and South East QLD, including Brisbane.
For all other locations, allow 2-3 business days for delivery (ie excluding weekends and public holidays)
This assumes express shipping is selected.
Free shipping = regular parcel post, and this will take additional time.
How Long Does Delivery Take?
Since 2013, we've shipped over 45,000 orders, and based on our experience, most parcels are delivered within 2-7 days. Some take longer. Delivery times vary, and you can find the latest estimates from Auspost here
We're located in Maclean NSW postcode = 2463
Need it fast?
Choose express shipping at the checkout. Allow 1 day processing time + 2-3 business days (from the date of lodgement) for delivery to most addresses within Australia.
If you're in Western Australia, Tasmania, or anywhere remote, we recommend express (or be prepared to wait. Regular/free shipping can take 2-3 weeks to travel by road/rail).
Note: we can't guarantee your delivery will arrive within the estimated range Auspost provides us. This is regardless of the shipping method you choose. Our guarantee to you is that we will process and ship your order as fast as possible. We have no control over actual delivery times.
Remember: allow plenty of time for your delivery to arrive AND select Express if your order is urgent.
Can I "Click and Collect"?
Can I Shop In Store?
No. We are an online-only retail store and we aren't open to visitors or browsing in store. Our store is optimised for our packing pixies, not for casual browsing. We don't have facilities for accepting payment, or parking.
You can find the full range of our products on our website, with up-to-date prices and our current specials.
Do You Pack and Post Same Day?
We pack and post daily* - Monday to Friday. Our packing pixies don't muck around! Our customers know that we get our orders out the door FAST. We've built our reputation on it since 2013.
We offer same day processing and dispatch for our EXPRESS orders made before 1pm AEST. Express orders are given priority. Express orders jump the queue. All other orders (ie if you choose regular or free shipping) are processed and dispatched within 1-2 business days.
You MUST order and select Express shipping before 1pm AEST to give us time to pick and pack in time for the mailbag. Orders made after 1pm AEST will be processed the following day.
*we don't process orders on NSW and National public holidays. Unexpected circumstances may also cause delays eg bushfires, floods, illness. We're a family-run business and we take a few days off between Christmas and New Year. If there is cause for delay, other than a public holiday, we'll post a notice at the top of our website, on every page.
Yes, we send to many countries and regions of the world, but not everywhere. We ship to New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Pacific Islands, Philippines, and Indonesia. We do not ship to Europe, Middle East, China, USA, UK and South America.
You should check here first for the latest information for international parcels: https://auspost.com.au/service-updates/international-delivery-times
- If you place an order and we can't ship your order for any reason, we will refund you.
- Some items cannot be shipped by air because they are flammable. If you order an item that is flammable - as indicated in the product description - we will refund you for that item before shipping.
- Shipping times can vary significantly, depending on your region of the world.
- Shipping rates are determined by region and calculated at the check-out, after you enter your address
- We offer Express Parcel International with Insurance (by Auspost) for all international deliveries. We do not offer economy shipping for international orders.
- Tracking is provided by Australia Post.
- Goods sent to international addresses will not include the Australian Goods and Services Tax (GST).
- Imports - your order will be considered an import and may be inspected by your local importing authority (customs), which can cause delays.
- There may also be additional import duties and/or taxes payable in your country or region. Additional costs are the buyer's responsibility.
- It is the responsibility of the buyer (ie YOU) to be aware of the import conditions of your delivery - including but not limited to prohibitions, restrictions, limitations, etc and to find out what documents may be required.
- Face Paint Shop Australia does NOT collect taxes on behalf of your country/region and we can not be held liable for any import taxes or duties you may be required to pay in addition to the agreed purchase price.
- If your order is returned to us, for any reason (unopened, undamaged, and in it's original packaging) - we may consider a refund, less any shipping and delivery fees we have incurred. Damaged items or items that are not re-saleable will not be refunded.
Can I Add Instructions for Delivery?
No. Other than the standard delivery details (ie. name, business name, delivery address), we are unable to add any other details to your Auspost label.
This is due to the high volume of orders we process. Your label will be created by automated software and unforrtunately this means any additional information / comments / delivery instructions will not be included on the parcel label.
When Does My Order Qualify for Free Delivery?
An order qualifies for free delivery when the order total is equal to or greater than $99 AUD (before shipping costs and after any discounts are applied). The delivery address must be within Australia. Free delivery is not available for international orders.
Is Free Delivery Express?
Free shipping = regular parcel post. Express shipping is an upgrade and is not free.
If you're in WA, NT, or Tassie... or remote anywhere - we recommend Express, as regular parcel post may take 10-14 business days to remote/distant locations.
How Do I Track My Order?
We will email tracking details when your order has been dispatched. Please ensure your contact details are accurate. If you include your mobile number, Australia Post will send your tracking updates via SMS.
You can also open our help desk (using the helpdesk button located on the bottom right side of your screen).
1. You'll be prompted to enter your order number and email address
2. If your order has been shipped, you'll be given a tracking number - click on it
3. You'll be redirected to the Auspost tracking page for the latest update on your special delivery
If you don't have your order number handy, you can log in to your store account and you'll find your order and tracking information there.
Alternatively, you can check your order and tracking information at any time by referring to your confirmation email, which includes a clickable link (ie. your tracking number) > this will redirect you to an order status and tracking page.