You're viewing Party Xplosion Professional Colours 30g Face Paint and Body Art Makeup REGULAR WHITE
Special Offer: Buy 3 or more of this item and receive 5% off. Add it to your cart now!
WHAT are the features?
- Skin-safe, pro-quality face and body paint for your peace of mind
- Water-activated, easy to use, dries quickly
- Regular colour with a matte finish
- High pigment, vivid colours with opaque coverage
- Non-toxic - manufactured with ingredients safe for use on skin (hypoallergenic)
- Comfortable to wear - won’t crack or peel
- Contains no animal products
- Not tested on animals
- Manufactured with FDA-approved ingredients
- Waxy base
- Made in Vietnam
HOW do I use it?
Party Xplosion face paints are offered as a ‘cake' - that is they are 'solid’, not liquid. This means a little goes a very long way, and you’ll find a standard size face paint cake should paint hundreds faces, which makes them great value for money over the long-term.
- Activate with a small amount of water and apply to skin with a face paint brush, or sponge
- Don't paint too thick - it takes practice, but you should aim for even coverage, not too light, not too heavy
- Colours may be blended while wet
HOW to remove face paint from skin?
- Using gentle soap and water, and a soft cloth, remove paint from skin in a circular motion
- If any stains persist, finish up with makeup remover, or a skin-safe oil eg. baby oil, jojoba oil, almond oil, coconut oil, olive oil, or moisturiser - no need for scrubbing
GOOD to know...
- Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated place
- Allow the paint to dry thoroughly in-between use
- Recommended shelf-life is 18 months after opening (tip: use a permanent marker to note the date of opening on the bottom of your jar for future reference
- Keep out of reach of children under 3 years old (contains small parts that could cause a choking hazard)
- In the unlikely event of a reaction or rash, discontinue use
- Always read and follow the manufacturer's instructions, provided on the label
- Avoid contact with fabrics - highly pigmented paints may stain
- Product Safety Sheet can be found here
Paraffin wax, petrolatum, glycerin, calcium carbonate, stearyl alcohol, sodium benzoate, acacia senegal gum, dextrin, water. May contain: mica (Ci77019) titanium dioxide (Ci77891), iron oxides (Ci77491), D&C Red 7 (Ci15850;1), D&C Red 6 (Ci15850), D&C Black 2 (Ci77266), FD&C Yellow 5 (Ci19140), FD&C Blue 1 & D&C Blue 4 (Ci42090), Ultramarines (Ci77007), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci77163). Conforms to ASTM D-4236 &76/768/EEC. Some products may include perfume. Manufactured with FDA approved ingredients. Contains small parts that could cause a choking hazard. Hypo-allergenic and non-toxic. Conforms to ASTM D-4236 & 76/788EEC
BONUS offer: Buy 3 or more of this item and receive 5% off. Add it to your cart now!
DISCLAIMER: Due to variances in light and conditions, cameras, viewing devices, and batches, the colours represented in our product images are for display purposes only.
WHO is Party Xplosion?
Party Xplosion is based in The Netherlands. They offer high quality, high pigment water-based face and body paints in a huge range of colours and shades, colour combinations, and product types including regular, pearl, neon and skin tones. Party Xplosion face and body paints are manufactured in Vietnam with skin-safe ingredients. They conform to European and FDA Standards. This means you'll have peace of mind in knowing that Party Xplosion Professional Colours will deliver reliable results and most importantly, are safe for use on the delicate faces of children. Party Xplosion face paints are water-activated. Apply with a quality face paint brush or sponge for great results.