Available in 2 sizes - standard 30g and large 90g Formulated from the highest quality cosmetic grade ingredients, Face Paints Australia professional range of face and body paint is skin-safe and non-toxic for your peace of mind. This face and body paint is water-activated and is ideal for cosplay, sports fans, school fetes, fairs, festivals, children's parties and fundraising. A great choice for beginners to professionals.
SHOP with Confidence
- Same day pack and post for Express Orders made before 1pm from our warehouse in Northern NSW
- Secure, encrypted checkout
- Professional-grade products endorsed by more than 3000customer reviews site-wide
- Skin-safe, non-toxic - all ingredients are Australian compliant
- The essential range from Face Paints Australia has a matte appearance
- Applies easily with a brush or sponge
- Dries fast
- Comfortable to wear
- Vibrant, opaque colours
- Water-activated product: a little goes a long way = great value
- The contents of a 30g jar should cover hundreds of faces or a full body*
- Ideal all-round face and body paint - a great choice for linework, onestrokes, character faces and full body paint
- Not tested on animals; contains no animal ingredients (vegan)
- Matte colour
- Water-based (ie not cream or grease paint)
- Available in 2 sizes - 30g or 90g net product
- 30g jar size 75mm diameter x 15mm high (fits most standard face paint palette cases and inserts)
- 90g jar size 75mm diameter x 40mm high
- Screw top lid, plastic container
- Australian owned-brand
- Made in Taiwan
HOW TO USE and Care for Your Professional Water-Activated Face and Body Paints
This product is easy to use. Activate with a small amount of water. For best results, we recommend using a professional-grade face painter’s brush or sponge.
When using this product:
- DO NOT spray water directly onto face and body paint;
- ACTIVATE this paint by wetting the application tool NOT the paint. For example, spray your sponge until it’s damp (NOT dripping), OR wet your brush in CLEAN water. Then, activate the paint using the applicator tool, taking care to add only small amounts of water until the paint is a workable consistency;
- AVOID adding too much water in general. Excessive water will make the paint soft, ‘goopy’ and unworkable
- AVOID exposure to direct sunlight or high temperatures as the paint may melt;
- DO NOT mix brands as this may void your insurance and the manufacturer’s warranty;
- For external use only;
- As advised on manufacturer's Material Safety Data Sheet it is recommended not to use on children under 3 years old;
- Don't leave on eyes and lips for extended periods of time;
- The surface of the paint should be cleaned periodically. The ideal time is when you have finished painting. A clean, damp ‘chux’ wipe is recommended.
- Use within 18 months of opening container
- Children under six years should use with adult supervision
- Avoid contact with fabrics
- May cause irritation to sensitive skin, discontinue use if irritation or rash develops
- Use within 18 months of opening container. We recommend writing the date of first use clearly on the label for future reference.
When removing this product:
- Remove from skin with soap, water and face washer
- Remove any residual colour with makeup remover or baby oil. You can also use jojoba oil, almond oil, or an alternative natural skin-safe oil.
When storing this product:
- Allow your professional face and body paint to air dry after use.
- Lids may be left off until the product has dried adequately, taking care to protect the product from dust and other potential contaminants;
- When not in use, store your face paints covered in a cool, dry and dark place - protect the product from dust and other potential contaminants;
- Keep out of reach of children.
FROM the Label:
"May cause irritation to sensitive skin, discontinue use if irritation or rash develops. Children under six years should use with adult supervision. Don't wear around eyes and lips too long. Remove with soap and water. Remove remaining traces of colour with cosmetic remover or baby oil. Avoid contact with fabrics. Made in Taiwan from local and/or imported ingredients."
Face Paints Australia (FPA) is made in Taiwan. All Ingredients in FPA are Australian Compliant: (National Industrial Chemicals Notification and Assessment Scheme)
Essential and Metallix Face and Body Paints may contain: Calcium Carbonate, Paraffin, Petrolatum, Dextrin, Glycerin, Stearyl Alcohol, Water, Acacia Senegal Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Disodium EDTA & Ethylhexylglycerin. +/- Bismuth Oxychloride (CI77163), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI77288), D&C Black 2 (CI77266), D&C Red 6 (CI15850), D&C Red 7 Lake, D&C Yellow 6 Lake, D&C Yellow 10 Lake, FD&C Blue 1 Lake, FD&C Yellow 5 Lake, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Iron Oxides (CI77491, CI77492, CI77499), Mica (CI177019), Pigment Blue 15 (CI74160), Pigment Green 7 (CI74260), Pigment Violet 23 (CI51319), Pigment Yellow 1 (CI11680), Yellow 103M (CI21108), Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Ultramarines (CI77007), Zinc Oxide (CI77947). Contains no hazardous ingredients. Conforms to ASTM D-4236, EU 76/768/EEC & CE EN71. Conforms to EU 1223/2009.
Face Paints Australia "... comply with a vegan or vegetarian diet. They contain no animal ingredients or animal by-products, use no animal ingredients or by-products in the manufacturing process, and are not tested on animals."
- FPA is Compliant and Certified with the Australian Government Department of Health National Industrial Chemicals Notification and Assessment Scheme (NICNAS)
- Vegan and Vegetarian
- Material Safety Data Sheet is available upon request
- Contains no hazardous ingredients
- Conforms to ASTM D-4236, EU 76/768/EEC & CE EN71.
- FPA Essential and Metallix ranges are compliant with Article 19(1)(d) of Cosmetic Regulation (EC) No. 1223/2009
ABOUT Face Paints Australia:
Face Paints Australia (FPA) was established in 2005 to supply professional face and body artists. FPA is endorsed by internationally acclaimed artists including Prima Barton, Lynne Jamieson, Jenny Saunders and Dutch Bihary.
As you may guess from the name, Face Paints Australia (FPA) is Australian-owned with it’s HQ in Melbourne.
FPA is a highly pigmented, water based paint available in Essential (matte), Metallix (pearls), and Neon (UV) ranges in a wide variety of colours. FPA also offers a range of ‘Combo Cakes’ designed specifically for sponge or brush application. Ideal for the one-stroke technique.