Temporary tattoos / glitter tattoo stencils
The glitter tattoo trend is here to stay! If you're looking for a popular form of temporary body art, with the added interest of sparkle, then glitter tattoos are the answer.
For a start, they're super easy to apply in just a few simple steps. Even my 10 year old can do it! They're also waterproof and last for 2 to 5 days, making them great value for hot climates (where it seems everyone is going swimming next, and they don't want face paint because it's going to wash off).
In my experience offering glitter tattoos at parties, markets, festivals, fetes and fairs, I've found them to be very popular with all ages. Mums, teens, tweens, girls and boys LOVE them!
Thanks to the ease of use, glitter tattoos are the ideal fundraiser for school fetes and events. They're also a fabulous add-on service to a face paint business.
At Face Paint Shop Australia, we carefully select our glitter tattoo designs so that we offer you a quality range - taking care to avoid some of the daggy designs you will see elsewhere.
- These stencils include 3 layers - transparent cover + quality self-adhesive vinyl + backing
- Intended for single use
- Design Size: 5cm x 5cm (approx)
- Sold in multiples of 6
- These glitter tattoo stencils are made in the USA by Faketoos, who claim to offer the "best glitter tattoo stencils on the planet"
- The recommended retail price (at markets, festivals and fairs etc) is $5-7 each.
TIPS: you'll also need cosmetic glue and cosmetic glitter. Links below
- Click here for cosmetic glue
- Click here for cosmetic glitter
- Click here for biodegradable cosmetic glitter
- Watch the video below for my tips on how to apply glitter tattoo stencils, how to store and file them for a gig, and how to create a simple menu display.