- SynWax is a versatile synthetic wax developed by Mehron as a substitute for traditional Modeling Wax
- SynWax is used for creating a wide range of special effects makeup, including scars, cuts, and other molded shapes. It's great for blocking out eyebrows and especially suitable for creating realistic looking wounds and features situation on the face and moving body parts, such as joints where there is a need for the makeup to flex
- SynWax is a pliable wax and easier to accomplish finer details than traditional Modeling Wax
- Modeling Wax and SynWax are interchangeable by Special Effect Makeup Artists to smooth the edges of prosthetic pieces and for blocking out eyebrows or adding features to characters for performances.
- SynWax is a propriety blend of specially developed synthetic waxes developed by Mehron for the Professional Performer
- Available in 2 sizes
How to use Synwax:
- Knead the wax until the warmth from your hands softens the formula
- Apply to clean, dry skin, use Spirit Gum to attach for long-wear
- Blend edges with a lubricant such as mineral oil, blot off any excess oil once you have the desired shape
- Seal with Fixative “A” before coloring (sold separately)
- Remove by gently peeling off as much product as possible
- Use Spirit Gum Remover to remove any adhesive
- Remove remaining product with Makeup Remover followed by soap and water
Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Hydrogenated Styrene/Methyl Styrene/Indene Copolymer, Mineral Oil/Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile Miní©rale, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Propylene Glycol, BHA. May Contain [+/-CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)].