- 9x Spring Back Brushes by Global Colours for professional face painters and hobbyists who appreciate quality.
- Global Colours Spring Back Brushes were designed by award winning Australian body paint artist Julie Tattam.
9x Spring Back Brushes by Global Colours for professional face painters and hobbyists who appreciate quality. Global Colours Spring Back Brushes were designed by award winning Australian body paint artist Julie Tattam.
A collection of professional face paint brushes featuring white Taklon (synthetic) 'spring-back' bristles of optimum length for control of your brush strokes. Acrylic handles with angle ends for 'scooping paint'.
- 9x brush set designed to meet the demands of professional face painters
- 1x Flat Brush 3/4 inch RRP $13.95
- 1x Angle Brush 3/4 inch RRP $15.95
- 1x Round Brush Size 1 RRP $4.95
- 1x Round Brush Size 3 RRP $5.50
- 1x Round Brush Size 5 RRP $5.95
- 1x Petal Brush Full Bloom RRP $17.95
- 1x Filbert Brush Small RRP $11.95
- 1x Blender Brush Small RRP $13.95
- 1x Scriptliner Brush RRP $5.95
- Synthetic white bristle (nylon), cruelty free, for maximum hygiene
- Durable blue acrylic handle
- Seamless nickel plated brass ferrule
- Strong Spring-back, giving you precision in all your lines
- Vegan and planet friendly: abrushes are made with synthetic material and come in recyclable packaging
- Angled handle for scooping paint
- Custom designed by multi award-winning artist Julie Tattam
- Easy to clean
- Do Not soak in alcohol
- Synthetic Nylon, cruelty free
- Blue Acrylic
- Contains no animal products
- China, Designed in Australia
Looking for more information?
If there's something else you'd like to see on this page, send us feedback
- Wash the brush with warm water before first use
- Clean brushes in between use with warm, soapy water to completely remove any paint residue from the bristle
- Never leave your brushes sitting in water as this is will cause the bristles to lose their shape
- Do not soak in alcohol