Ruby Red Face Paints - now available at Face Paint Shop Australia in more than 50 colours, including classic/regular, pearl/metallic, UV and glow in the dark. Base is glycerine, ie no wax. This makes Ruby Red Face Paints soft and extremely comfortable to wear, similar to Superstar, Mehron Paradise, and Kryolan. They provide an opaque coverage and are super easy to blend. Ideal for bases.
- Water-activated. Applies easily with a brush or sponge, providing superior coverage
- No staining
- Vegan: contains no animal products
- Paraben and fragrance-free
- Hypo-allergenic. Does NOT contain gluten, nuts, lanolin, beeswax, or latex
- Each 18ml pot will paint up to 100 full faces or 2500 'cheek art' designs (pot size 6.75cm diameter x 1.5cm high)
- Easy to clean-up with gentle soap and water
- Made in the USA. Ingredients approved by FDA for use on skin.
- Can be used on children of any age
How to use
Ruby Red is a cake form, water-activated product. Add a few drops of water to the cake with a sponge or brush and mix until you get a nice, creamy consistency. Using a sponge, you can smear the paint on the face for color coverage and then pat with the sponge in order to get a great, opaque base on any complexion. If it's mixed properly with the use of a good artist’s brush, you'll get a great line to add detail to your design. In both cases, if applied properly, the paint will dry to the touch in under a minute and can be worn all day.
Safety information and ingredients of Ruby Red Face Paints.