- Made for face painting!
- tight tapered synthetic bristles
- use them for bold lines, thick-thin lines (eg tiger stripes), bold teardrops, and general face painting work
- Short, purple-painted wooden handle
- Seamless, nickel-plated ferrule
- wash the brush with warm water before first use
- clean brushes in between use with warm, soapy water to completely remove any paint residue from the bristle
- NEVER leave your brushes sitting in water. This can permanently damage the shape of the bristle!
"You can't use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have." ~ Maya Angelou