BONUS OFFER: Order this kit today and we'll give you our new online crash course for beginners ($47 value) - FREE!
Water-activated professional grade face and body paints by XO Art Co, an Australian owned brand exclusive to Face Paint Shop Australia.
The All NEW MEGA Face Paint Pack by XO Art Co is the perfect gift for anyone who loves face painting. Ideal for fundraising, special events, parties, and getting started as a professional face painter.
- Water-activated - a little goes a long way
- Skin-Safe Ingredients 100% Non-Toxic
- Vegan (Contains No Animal Products)
- Cruelty Free (No Animal Testing)
- XO Art Co is an Australian Owned Company
- Backed by our Happiness Guarantee - we stand behind the products we sell
What's In the Box?
- Creative Palette 12x colours (7g each) RRP $32.95
- Delightful Palette 6x mini splitz (10g each) RRP $37.95
- Elemental Palette 6x mini splitz (10g each) RRP $36.95
- Splitz Pretty Rainbow (50g) RRP $16.50
- Splitz Fire (40g) RRP $16.95
- Splitz Frost (40g) RRP $16.95
- Flat Brush 3/4 inch RRP $14.50
- Angle Brush 5/8 inch $10.95
- Round Brush Size 3 (medium size) RRP $6.50
- Plump Petal Brush RRP $10.50
- Half Round Sponges x3 RRP $2.50
- Petal Sponges x3 RRP $2.80
- Water Mist Bottle $2.50
- Glitter Pot RRP $2.95
- Online Crash Course for Beginners RRP $47
- TOTAL Combined RRP $258.45
How to Use
- Add a small amount of clean water to your brush or sponge and activate the face paints before applying to skin
- Do not add too much water to your face paints - consistency should be creamy and smooth to apply, not runny;
- Remove face paint with gentle soap and water. A soft microfibre cloth, face washer or flannel may assist;
- Pigments may leave a light stain on the skin. No need to scrub. Apply either moisturiser, mineral oil, jojoba oil, almond oil, coconut oil (or similar) to the skin, then rub off gently with a cloth.
Additional Notes and Manufacturer's Advice
- Always read the label and follow manufacturer's instructions;
- First time using this product? Apply a small test patch to the inside wrist, wait 30 minutes. If a reaction occurs, discontinue use (any cosmetic may cause an allergic reaction in someone who is susceptible);
- Do not apply to broken or irritated skin and avoid contact with eyes;
- Children under 8 years old should be supervised by an adult;
- Keep out of reach of children and babies under 3 years old - this product may be a choking hazard, as it contains small parts;
- Allow paint to dry before covering and store in a cool and dry situation;
- Shelf life is approx 12 months after first use (tip: use a permanent marker to write the date of opening on the bottom of your jar or label)
- Avoid contact with fabrics. These highly pigmented products may stain
XO Art Co. Ingredients
Calcium Carbonate, Acacia Senegal Gum, Glycerin, Polyvinylpyrrolidone, Paraffin, Petrolatum, Stearyl Alcohol, Sodium Benzoate, Dextrin, Water (Aqua), Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, PEG-32, may contain: +/- Iron Oxides (1332-37-2) (CI77491), Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), FD&C Yellow 5 (CI19140), FD&C Red 40 (CI16035), FD&C Blue1 (CI42090), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Mica (CI77019), D&CRed 6 (CI 15850:2), D&C Red 7 (CI 15850:1), Manganese violet (CI 77742), D&C Yellow 6 (CI 15985:1), D&C Green 5 (CI 61570), D&C Yellow10 (CI 47005:1), Zinc Oxide (CI 77947), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163). Conforms to ASTM D-4236. FDA & EU (1223-2009) Compliant. Made in China. SDS (Safety Data Sheet) available for download here
XO Art Co. is an Australian-owned Professional Quality Face and Body Paint, owned by Face Paint Shop Australia.
Disclaimer: Due to variatoins in screen settings, lighting, camera settings and batches, any colours represented in our product images are approximate and are intended for display purposes only. Products depicted in images may not be shown to scale.