Bold and beautiful face and body art colours by Kryvaline, a Canadian owned brand. The 'essential' range offers a regular or matt result when dry. Available from Face Paint Shop Australia in a wide range of colours.
- 30g product net, stored in a clear, round plastic container with screw top lid
- Water-activated cake makeup, a little goes a long way (approx 50-200 applications)
- Regular/Matt colour
- Strongly pigmented, bold colours
- Ideal for face and body art, special fx, theatre, festivals and events
- Dries quickly. Comfortable to wear, won't crack or peel
- Hypo-allergenic. Skin-safe, non-toxic.
- Conforms to FDA and European Standards
- Free from perfumes, sulfates and drying agents
- Kryvaline is a Canadian owned brand
- Vegan, not tested on animals
- 30g round cake fits most standard face paint palette cases
*** Buy 3 or more of this item and receive 5% off. Add it to your cart now! ***
Ingredients and Safety Information
A free material data safety sheet (MSDS) is available for download here
Kryvaline's essential range of face and body paint formula has a lower concentration of glycerine and therefore needs less water and time to activate the paint, but is still very pigmented and is great for line-work.
Kryvaline face and body paint is recommended by Lisa Joy Young, as well as award winning artists including World Body Paint Champion Lucie Brouillard and Amanda Tozer.
Made in China for Kryvaline Professional Face and Body Paint.
Why Choose Face Paint Shop Australia?
If safety and performance is important to you, then you don't want to compromise on quality. Perhaps you've already tried cheap face paints from the discount store? I'm guessing the results have been ordinary at best... for your peace of mind, you won't find inferior quality products here. And when you choose to invest in quality face paint and body art supplies, you should also choose a trusted supplier who is willing to go the extra mile.
Our motto: "selected with care | delivered with love" sums it up nicely!
At Face Paint Shop Australia, we strive to provide real value; not just great quality products. We've worked hard to earn our reputation as the preferred supplier to professional face painters and makeup artists all over Australia, and beyond. But don't take our word for it - read our latest reviews.
A few more reasons to shop with us:
✔ Peace of Mind: We stand behind the products we sell with our Happiness Guarantee
✔ Established in 2013, we have earned our reputation for 5 star service (read our reviews)
✔ Expert advice: we look after beginners, professionals, and everyone in-between
✔ Quick delivery (read our delivery & returns policy here)
✔ Secure encrypted checkout for our peace of mind. We accept payment via Bank Deposit, PayPal, Visa & Mastercard, and Afterpay