At the end of every busy face painting gig - there comes a time to close the line.
But as all face painters know, closing the line can sometimes result in disappointed kids and cranky parents when they discover they'll miss out!
Don't you wish there was a simple way to minimise any confusion and avoid parents who want to argue?
Our custom-printed high-vis vest is the answer. Keep one in your kit and when packing up time approaches, ask the last person already waiting in line to wear it - now the message is clear: your line is closed!
The bright colour of the vest makes it easy for you to keep an eye on the end of the line to check that it's shrinking and not growing.
- Our flouro vests are available in 2 colours - yellow and purple
- 100% polyester tricot for durability
- Contrast Grey Binding
- Sized small/medium
- Vest measures 70cm long x 57cm wide (at chest)
- Exclusive to Face Paint Shop Australia
MY TIP: Here's how I close the line at the end of a busy gig.
1. Before the gig, I set a series of alarms at 15 minutes intervals, ie 1hr to go; 45min to go; 30min to go; 15min to go; time's up!
2. At each alarm, I take a moment to look up and check my line. How many people are waiting? Multiply that by my average painting time (eg 3-5 minutes)