You are viewing... our custom 30g one stroke cake - 'KAZUMI' - LIMITED EDITION
Featuring black, neon blue, powder blue and pearl teal. For a butterfly mask, I begin by sponging Tag pearl teal on the eyelid, and high cheekbone. I then take a 3/4 angle brush and load it with "Kazumi" to create a beautiful outline. For added impact, pair with "Monica" or "Corinna" for a spectacular result.
WHY do I need it?
If safety is important to you, if quality is important to you, and if you need affordable, versatile, professional face paints that are vivid, easy to use, easy to remove, and will provide excellent results with NO PEELING OR CRACKING then look no further than TAG face paints at Face Paint Shop Australia. Because everyone deserves quality and safety. TAG split cakes make great sense. Make the most of these complimentary colours: they blend beautifully to add dimension to your designs, plus they save valuable space in your kit. TAG's 50g multi-colour split cakes are popular with the pros for fast and effective coverage.
WHAT are the features?
- Child-friendly and hypo-allergenic
- Non-toxic / safe for use on skin
- Comfortable to wear. Doesn't flake, crack or peel
- Provides excellent coverage - colours are opaque and vibrant
- Dries quickly
- Contains no animal products
- Not tested on animals
- Complies with all Australian Standards, EU/FDA regulations for cosmetics
- Available in various sizes, including palettes,32g and 90g pots
HOW do I use it?
- Apply with a flat brush, work quickly as it dries fast.