HALLOWEEN SET face and body art stencil by Boomerang - made by the Art Factory USA and imported by Face Paint Shop Australia.
- Set of 7 Halloween Themed Boomerang Stencils: B034 Pumpkin & Leaves Fall Crown, B035 Sugar Skull and Cross Bones, B036 Spider Crown, B037 Halloween Cat, Ghost & Witches Hat, B038 Spider Web, B039 Spooky Pumpkin & B040 Bat Crown.
- Fast, fun and easy to use
- Reusable, durable - made to last. Stored flat, with care, Boomerang stencils will serve you for many years
- Great for face and body art designs and temporary tattoos
- Stencils are approx 114mm long by 63mm high
- Made in the USA - designs are precision laser cut in quality 7.5mil mylar
How do I use it?
- Boomerang stencils are the perfect way to speed up the face painting process by adding interesting elements, fast. Boomerang stencils may be used with face and body paint, or cosmetic ink (for temp tattoos), and either applied with a sponge or airbrush.
- Note: these are not glitter tattoo stencils. You'll find glitter tattoo stencils here
TIPS for sponging:
- If using a sponge, make sure the sponge is damp, not wet.
- A tacky paint is the ideal consistency - if you have too much water in your paint/sponge, the design will bleed underneath and be ruined, so take care with this step!
- Once the sponge is loaded with paint, hold the stencil firmly against the skin and paint in a gentle dabbing motion.
- Take care to keep the stencil firmly in place against the skin.
- Remove stencil carefully.
TIPS for airbrush:
- When using an airbrush, position gun approximately 5cm away using a low pressure at a 90 degree angle from the stencil to avoid the paint going underneath.
- Be sure to keep the stencil firmly against the skin
- Remove stencil carefully.
How to clean:
- Wipe and dry your stencils in-between use (with a lightly damp cloth or baby wipe) so you'll have a clean surface before using on the next customer.
- Lay flat on a towel to dry.
Why Choose Face Paint Shop Australia?
If safety and performance is important to you, then you don't want to compromise on quality. When you choose to invest in quality face paint and body art supplies, you should also choose a trusted supplier who is willing to go the extra mile. Our motto: "selected with care | delivered with love" sums it up nicely! At Face Paint Shop Australia, we strive to provide real value; not just great quality products. We've worked hard to earn our reputation as the preferred supplier to professional face painters and makeup artists all over Australia, and beyond. But don't take our word for it - read our latest reviews:
A few more reasons to shop with us:
✔ Peace of Mind: We stand behind the products we sell with our Happiness Guarantee
✔ Established in 2013, we have earned our reputation for 5 star service (read our reviews)
✔ Expert advice: we look after beginners, professionals, and everyone in-between
✔ Quick delivery (read our delivery & returns policy here)
✔ Secure encrypted checkout for our peace of mind. We accept payment via Bank Deposit, PayPal, Visa & Mastercard, and Afterpay