When you feel the urge to face paint, either for practice or to create some new designs, but you can't find a willing model, you'll find these wipe-able practice mats make a great alternative.WHY do I need it?
- We all need to practice! It's the only way to develop new skills and new designs. When no amount of begging or bribery will work on your own kids, or perhaps you don't have any kids handy to beg or bribe, this practice mat is a no fuss solution. Sure it's not real skin, but we guarantee it will NEVER ever complain, wriggle, or flat out say 'no!'
WHAT are the features?
- The face paint practice mat is printed with a simple face design, allowing you to get creative with your face paint designs.
- TAG practice mats are made from durable plastic and can be washed and reused again and again.
HOW do I use it?
- Place on a dry, flat surface
- Ensure it's the 'right side up'
- Use the face template as a guide to practice or create new designs with your face paint supplies
How to clean:
- Clean with wet cloth and gentle soap, or rinse under tap and wipe dry
- Some paints may leave a stain, but this can be removed with a few drops of Eucalyptus oil.
- If wanting to enhance your design with glitter, be sure to rinse design off under tap and then wipe dry. Glitter can act as an abrasive and may scar your practice mat.
GOOD to know...
Face Paint Shop Australia is an authorised reseller of TAG Face and Body Art
TIP: Remember to paint on use this side only