Palette Dimensions 20cm x 12cm x 2cm
Global Colours’ Rainbow Explosion One Stroke Variety Palette contains one removable 15g sample of each of the following ten one stroke cakes (and two solid paint cakes) in the Global Colours range:
- Miss Mermaid (formerly named Taupo)
- Artist’s Rainbow
- Princess Crown (formerly named Bavaria)
- Snake Skin (formerly named Borneo)
- Frozen Princess (formerly named Iceland)
- Dragon Fire (formerly named Mexico)
- Birthday Girl(formerly named Cuba)
- Ruby Rose (formerly named Hawaii)
- Neon Nirvana (replacing former New York)
- Bear Hug (formerly named Sahara)
- 1 x 15g Strong Black
- 1 x 15g White
Variety Palettes allow you to try the range, and discover which one strokes you use more of. Housed in a sturdy portable case, each one stroke is removable (a select few are available in refills).
How to use a One Stroke:
Using a damp flat brush, move your brush back and forth over the one stroke cake, parallel with the stripes to activate and load the paint. (Your flat brush should be 1 inch wide to load all the colours, or ¾, ½ or ¼ inch wide to pick up just a few of the colours). When your brush is fully loaded, paint the brush along the skin and watch the magic happen! All the colours will flow off the brush at the same time. You can create hundreds of designs by moving the brush in specific ways on the skin (see our tutorials for ideas). One strokes can also be applied using daubers. See our tutorials for this method. REMOVAL: Remove easily from the skin with water and soap. No scrubbing or staining!
Global Colours’ face and body paint is a painter’s dream come true. With bold, vivid colours and a smooth consistency, Global colours are ideal for face and body art. The Global Colours range contains 50 vibrant shades including UV reactive, metallic and pearl colours. Global Colours’ 32g face and body paint cakes are easily activated with water, dry to a velvety finish in under a minute, and stay bold, bright and smudge-free in even the toughest conditions. Containing only approved cosmetic ingredients that comply with all worldwide safety regulations , this 100% non-toxic cosmetic-grade face and body paint is:
- Paraben free
- Fragrance free
- Palm oil free
- Not tested on animals
- Water-activated, so a little goes a long way (great value!)
- Highly pigmented, bright colours
- Reliable even in hot and humid climates
- Non-staining and easy to remove
- Made in an ethical facility with safe working conditions
- In recyclable packaging
- Compliant with all worldwide safety regulations, including FDA, EU and Australian standards (regular colours conform to FDA, EU and ASTM; and neon colours conform to EN 71-3)
About Global Colours:
Global Colours is a market leader, famous for the quality and safety of their face and body art products for over 25 years. 100% Australian owned, the range is used by professional artists and on movie sets worldwide.
Global Colours insist on ethical working conditions in their supply chain, environmental responsibility in their packaging and production, health prioritisation in their ingredient selection and affordable pricing for their customers. The result is a premium quality product that is imbued with heart.
MSDS (material data safety sheet) available for download here