Delivery & Returns
Due to COVID19 we have introduced some changes to how we operate.
Your online orders will be picked, packed and posted with love - same as always.
However, same day processing may not always be possible.
Until further notice, we will post orders on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
We cannot offer pickup in store and our shopfront is closed to the public.
We can deliver free of charge to customers who reside within 25km of Yamba CBD 2464.
We are a family business and we have had minimal contact with anyone outside our household since mid March.
For your peace of mind, we are also practicing increased hygiene at home and in store.
Thank you for choosing to shop with us. Now, more than ever, it means the world to us.
DURING COVID19 RESTRICTIONS
We are processing online orders only. No Pick Up Available. No visits in store.
1/8 Treelands Drive Yamba NSW 2464 (closed to the public)
Q. How long will delivery take?
A. The estimates below may be used as a guide.
You can also calculate your estimated delivery time via the Auspost website HERE (from Yamba NSW 2464)
|Delivery Method||Destination (Aus)||Estimated Delivery Time|
|Express||City & Metro||2-3 Business Days|
|Express||Regional & Remote||2-5 Business Days|
|Regular||City & Metro||5-10 Business Days|
|Regular||Regional & Remote||5-14 Business Days|
Q. What time does your mailbag close?
A. 1pm NSW time on weekdays ~ choose PRIORITY EXPRESS for priority processing (orders will be lodged at post office Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays until further notice). Complete your order before 1pm NSW time on a Wednesday for best chance of delivery before the weekend.
Q. Do you guarantee delivery by a particular date?
A. No. You should consider our delivery estimates as a guide. They are NOT guarantees.
- If your order hasn't arrived within the estimated time frame, please check your tracking details. Your tracking number is sent to the email address provided at the time of lodgement;
- Please email us and we'll do our best assist you to locate the parcel;
- Delivery times may be affected by unexpected delays, including but not limited to natural disasters, road closures, mechanical failures
Q. What does Priority Express mean?
A. Priority Express means your order will be processed before any of our regular or free shipping options. It also means we'll do our best to make sure it goes in the next mailbag and will be clearly labelled as EXPRESS. We always pack and post our Priority Express orders as first priority. [Note: Flammable liquids cannot be sent via air and will travel by road. Please read all product descriptions carefully before placing your order].
Q. Will my parcel have tracking?
Yes. We will email tracking details when your order has been dispatched. Please ensure your contact details are accurate. If you include your mobile number, Australia Post will send your tracking updates via SMS.
Q. When does my order qualify for free shipping?
A. An order qualifies for free shipping when the cart total is equal to or greater than $125 AUD. The delivery address must be within Australia.
Q. If I choose free shipping, will it be sent Express or Regular post?
A. Free shipping = regular parcel post. If you're in WA, NT, or Tassie... or remote anywhere - you may wish to consider Express as regular post can take quite some time.
Q. Can I arrange delivery outside of Australia?
A. Yes. We send world-wide.We have many customers in New Zealand, Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia, and the Pacific Islands. Occasionally we also send to the UK, USA, and South America too. Shipping rates are determined by region and calculated at the check-out. We offer Parcel Express with Insurance. Tracking is provided by Australia Post. Goods sent to international addresses are free from the Australian Goods and Services Tax. Since the world is a big place, delivery times can vary.
Note: your order will be considered an import and may be inspected by your local importing authority (customs), which can cause unexpected delays. There may also be additional import duties and/or taxes payable in your country or region. It is the responsibility of the recipient (ie you) to be aware of the import conditions of your delivery - including but not limited to prohibitions, restrictions, limitations, etc and to find out what documents may be required. Face Paint Shop Australia does not collect taxes on behalf of your country/region and can not be held liable for any import taxes or duties you may be required to pay in addition to the agreed purchase price.
Q. Can I order online and pick up in store?
A. No, until further notice. Due to Covid9 restrictions. We are pleased to offer free delivery to an address within 25km of Yamba CBD (postcode 2463 or 2464), by arrangement.
Of course! And you're welcome to come in and spend as much time as you need looking around. With more than 25,000 face and body paint products in our inventory, there's plenty to see! If you'd like a free 15 minute lesson in store, please make an appointment to make sure I'm here (Rob loves packing your orders, but his face painting experience is equivalent to zero). Email me now and make a time!
Q. Do I need Insurance / Signature on Delivery?
A. Signature on Delivery and insurance is optional, but recommended for your peace of mind:
- We pack our goods carefully, and we're confident that breakages are unlikely. So confident that, if your goods are damaged in transit, we'll send a replacement, no insurance required;
- If you have NOT included Signature on Delivery, we assume authority to leave (also know as safe drop). Safe drop is at the discretion of your Auspost parcel delivery person;
- If your parcel is tracked as 'delivered' via safe drop (and you have NOT selected signature on delivery, or if you noted: "authority to leave"), unfortunately we are unable to offer a replacement or credit;
- An order will be considered lost in transit ONLY if tracking indicates it hasn't been delivered to the shipping address provided, within 21 days of dispatch (international orders excepted as your goods may pass through customs and experienced unexpected delays);
- If you suspect your parcel has been stolen, AusPost recommends filing a Police Report. We can assist by providing proof of delivery, on request.
A note about adding notes to your order:
If you have a comment or note you would like to add with your order please feel welcome to include it as you go through the check out. If it's a note for your postie, please keep it brief as we can't write an essay on your label. The limit is around 40 characters. While we endeavor to include specific delivery requests on your label, we can't guarantee they will be adhered to.
100% HAPPY - Our Commitment to You
We're committed to providing efficient, reliable service and quality products. If you're not 100% happy with your order please let us know and we'll work with you to resolve any concerns.
What does this mean?
- We stock quality products - professional-grade cosmetic paints and makeup supplies designed to give you the best results possible. You won't find these in your supermarket, craft or discount store;
- We provide quick turnaround. Most of our orders are dispatched on the same day (for orders made prior to 1pm NSW time), or on the following business day. With priority given to express orders. Some exceptions may apply;
- We promise to take care when packing and sending your order. Our packing pixies will lovingly wrap your goodies in bubbles (where appropriate), and secure them in a sturdy box. This will be enclosed in a waterproof satchel, to ensure your goods reach you in the best possible condition;
- Our parcels include tracking ~ updates are emailed to you directly from Australia Post to assist you in following your delivery;
- We provide after-sales service. If you have any questions, we're here to help.
We have a 30 day returns policy for change of mind.
- You're protected by Australian Consumer Law. For faulty, damaged or incorrect items,please let us know within 30 days of receipt and we will exchange, credit, or refund you for the item/s. We'll also cover any additional postage. Please email us with the details of the item, your order number and a photo (if possible).
- If you change your mind, we will exchange or credit to the value of the purchase price for any unused item/s returned in it's original packaging, less any shipping fees we have incurred (buyer pays return shipping fees for change of mind). Any return requests must be made via email within 30 days of receipt.
- For full details, or to request a credit, exchange or refund, please see our RETURNS POLICY below.
No-Fuss Returns Policy:
Did we make a mistake?
Oops! We pick, pack and post thousands of orders every year, and despite our best efforts, sometimes our packing pixies make boo-boos. If we've made a mistake and sent you an incorrect item, the wrong colour, brand or size, or maybe we've missed something... please let us know ASAP. We'll make it right, either with a refund, replacement, or store credit. Just let us know by sending an email with the details.
Is something broken or faulty?
Please let us know in a timely manner and we'll provide you with a replacement, store credit, or a refund. We'll need the details of the items. Photos are helpful and a description will speed up the process.
If a product is faulty, we'll make a note as we have a "3 strikes and it's out policy". That means, if we receive negative feedback on an item more than a few times, we will report it to the manufacturer and remove it from sale. That's our commitment to quality.
Changed your mind? Didn't arrive in time? Returned to Sender?
For Change of Mind, you may return any NEW, UNOPENED & UNUSED items to us in it's original packaging within 30 days of the delivery date for a refund of the cost of goods (excluding shipping).
Due to health and hygiene restrictions, we are unable to provide returns/exchanges/refunds on items that have been used and are without their original packaging.
This policy also includes:
- Parcels that did not arrive in time and have been returned to sender.
- Parcels that are returned to sender due to incorrect or incomplete address (not due to our error).
This policy does NOT include:
- International deliveries, eg. goods that are detained in customs and/or returned to us due to non-payment of taxes or duties at the time of import (where you are the importer);
Note: If your parcel included "free shipping" (that is, we covered your postage costs), we reserve the right to deduct any shipping/delivery costs we incurred from your refund/credit
For returns, you may choose one of the following options:
- A refund (made to your original payment method, less shipping fees incurred by us);
- Store credit to equal value (less shipping fees);
If you need to return an item or your order, please follow the steps below to expedite the process:
1. Log in to your store account here
2. Find your order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu
3. Click the Return Item(s) button.
We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item or order. You should expect to receive your refund within 2 weeks , however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return package (up to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request.
Thanks for choosing to shop with Face Paint Shop Australia, a leading provider of quality face paint supplies in Australia since 2013.
For quality, value and service - you won't find better.