Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 2 - 2 and get 5% off
- Buy 3 or above and get 10% off
DISCLAIMER: Due to variances in light and conditions, cameras, viewing devices, and batches, the colours represented in our product images are for display purposes only.
WHY do I need it?
Global Colours Body Art professional make up provides opaque coverage and vivid colour. Global Colours makeup is easy to use, easy to remove and provides excellent results that are comfortable on the skin, with no peeling or cracking. Global Colours meets Australian, European and FDA Standards for cosmetic use.
WHAT are the features?
- EASY TO USE: When activated with a small amount of water, the product glides onto the skin with ease and dries fast. Easily blended (but you must work quickly). Great for bases, split cakes, and ideal for line-work. Perfect for beginners through to advanced face painters;
- COMFORT: Doesn't flake, crack or peel;
- WASHABLE: easy to remove with gentle soap and water. Makeup remover, olive oil, coconut oil, or baby oil may also be used. No need to scrub. Staining is unlikely.
- HYPOALLERGENIC: gentle on delicate skin and fragrance free, contains no parabens. Non-toxic;
- SKIN-SAFE: Water activated and richly pigmented, the main 'carrier' ingredient of this makeup is Acacia Senegal Gum, a natural product derived from plants (wattle). Acacia Senegal Gum is used widely in cosmetics and is also considered 'safe' as a food additive;
- CRUELTY FREE: Not tested on animals and contains no animal products;
- Global Colours professional range includes standard (matt), pearls, metallics, and neons
QUALITY and SAFETY
Global Colours puts a great emphasis on the quality and safety of their products. Global Colours MakeUp is specifically formulated to contain only approved cosmetic ingredients that are gentle on the skin. All products are manufactured under the strictest safety guidelines and are compliant with Australian, EU and FDA Cosmetic s