"Abracadabra" Pixie Paint is a blend of different sizes of holographic white glitters as well as ultra fine glitter in the mix. It looks like a rainbow of colors, depending on how the light hits it.
Sparkle and shine with Pixie Paint from Amerikan Body Art. Paint it on the face, body and hair. Pixie Paint is a fast and easy way to add interest and excitement to any design. Loved by children and adults alike, Pixie Paint is perfect for glitter roots, accents on cheeks, festival glitter, and even extreme coverage for dance clubs and body painting.
Pixie Paint is a blend of chunky and fine glitters suspended in an aloe glitter gel base. Pixie Paint tends to stay in place all day, with very little fallout, yet it is easily washed off with water.
DO NOT use this product on eyelids or close to eyes. Chunky glitters are designed for special effects, and are not considered safe to use as eye makeup. Avoid use on small children if there is a danger of them rubbing the glitter into their eyes.
WHY do I need it?
It's sparkles, it shimmers. It's easy and quick to apply. Plus it's wonderful to look at. Pixie Paint will attract clients young and old, and we're sure it will become a much loved addition to your face and body art kit.
WHAT are the features?
- Easy to use - perfect for beginners through to advance face painters.
- Pixie Paint can look sheer or provide moderate to heavy glitter coverage, depending on how you apply it. If you want more solid glitter coverage, you can apply Pixie Paint, and while the gel is still wet, dab on additional loose glitters.
HOW do I use it?
- Apply with a brush
- Remove with gentle soap and water
- Make sure the lid is replaced securely between use
GOOD to know...
- Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated place
- Keep out of reach of children under 3 years old (contains small parts that could cause a choking hazard)
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs
- Avoid using close to eyes
Pixie Paints Ingredients:
Gel Base (72%) Water, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Jojoba Oil, Aloe Vera, Vitamin E, (less than 1% Germall Plus Preservative) and Glitter (28%): Polyethylene Terephthalate, Polyurethane 33, May contain the following colorants: FD&C Yellow No 5, FD&C Blue No 1, Prussian Blue, D&C Red No 7, FD&C Red No 40, D&C Red No 34, D&C Black No 2, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Aluminum
WHO is Amerikan Body Art?
Amerikan Body Art is a family business owned and operated by Erika Harrison, based in Florida, USA.
FOR THE BEST RESULTS USE ONLY QUALITY PRODUCTS
AVAILABLE FROM A TRUSTED AUSSIE SUPPLIER
SELECTED WITH CARE | DELIVERED WITH LOVE
^^ BACK TO TOP ^^