Superstar Face and Body Paint blends beautifully, is soft on the skin and easy to work with. With a glycerin and lanolin base (Superstar doesn't contain wax like other popular brands), it dries quickly and remains flexible on the skin. Superstar face and body paint will not flake or peel, and creates a beautiful opaque finish making Superstar ideal for covering large areas without being 'patchy'.
- Superstar Face and Body Paints feature a creamy, smooth consistency and a vibrant, bold pigment which will delight both you and your client!
- Superstar face and body paints are very user-friendly, and can be used safely on the delicate faces of children as well as an all over body paint.
- Simply activate with a small amount of water and apply with a brush or sponge.
- Superstar Face and Body Paints are a high quality cosmetic product, made in The Netherlands.
- Superstar meets European and FDA standards for cosmetics.
- This product is easy to remove with soap and water.
WHY do I need it?
Superstar Aqua Face and Body Paint is for any professional face and body artist who demands superior vivid results for blending and basework. With a glycerin base, Superstar is easy to use, easy to remove and will provide excellent results that are comfortable on the skin, with no peeling or cracking. Superstar Face and Body Paint meets FDA and EU standards for cosmetic use.
WHAT are the features of Superstar face and body paints?
- This face and body paint has a matt finish when dry
- Available in 2 sizes, ie 16g or 45g pots (when in stock)
- Non-toxic / safe for use on skin
- Child-friendly and hypo-allergenic
- Comfortable to wear. Doesn't flake, crack or peel
- Provides excellent coverage - colours are opaque and vibrant
- Perfect for bases and covering large areas
- Dries quickly
- Not tested on animals
- Complies with all EU/FDA regulations for cosmetics
- Water-activated, glycerin base
- Easy to use - perfect for beginners through to advance face painters.
HOW do I use it?
- Apply with a damp brush or sponge. It dries fast but allows plenty of time for superior blending results
- Remove with gentle soap and water
- Allow the cake to dry thoroughly between use
GOOD to know...
- Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated place
- Shelf-life is approximately 18 months after opening
- Keep out of reach of children under 3 years old (contains small parts that could cause a choking hazard)
- Discontinue use if rash develops
- Avoid contact with fabrics as staining may occur
- Face Paint Shop Australia is an authorised reseller of Superstar Face and Body Paint
WHO is Superstar?
Superstar is a family business supplying high quality, high pigment glycerin based face and body paints to the world in a range of over 100 colours, in regular/standard, shimmer, glitter and neon paints. Made in The Netherlands. All products conform with EU and FDA standards for cosmetics
Glycerin, Kaolin, Polysorbate 20, Talcum, Zincsterate Aqua, Polysorbate 80, Cetyl Acetate, Stearyl Acetate, Oleyl Acetate, Acetated Lanolin Alcohol, PEG-75 Lanolin, Magnesium Aluminium Silicate, Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Carbonate, Sodium Laureth Sulphate, Tin Oxide, Citric Acid, Phenyl Propanol, Propylene Glycol, Methylisothiazolinone, o-Phenyl Phenol, Mica, and may contain CI42090, 47005, 19140, 12085, 15850, 15880, 77000, 77400, 77491, 77492, 77499, 77891, 77288, 77289, 77007, 77510, 11660, 12490, 15800, 74160, 74260, 77266, Polyethylene Terephthalate.
Copyright (c) Face Paint Shop Australia. All Rights Reserved.
DISCLAIMER: Due to variances in light and conditions, cameras, viewing devices, and batches, the colours represented in our product images are for display purposes only.