Due to variances in light and conditions, cameras, viewing devices, and batches, the colours represented in our product images are for display purposes only.
Looking for a great little face paint kit?
The Face Painter at Home Mini Kit is a best seller, and when you read our customer reviews, you'll soon see why.
We call this face painting kit the "face paint at home kit" because it's great for playing with the kids, perfect to add colour to a birthday party, and it's also ideal for a gift. You'll be creating a wide range of fun face painting designs in no time. The only limit is your imagination.
But while we call it a 'paint at home' kit, in reality, it's also the ideal way to launch your new career in professional face painting on a shoestring budget.
Planning to launch a new career as a professional face painter?
This mini face paint kit has everything you need to develop your face painting skills at a budget price. Plus you can take it to your paid gigs where you can earn money to expand later. For a great return on investment you can't do better than this face paint starter kit.
Face painting for a special event, school fete, fundraiser etc?
Our Mini Face Kit has all the paint you'll need to make hundreds of dollars in return - the only thing we'd suggest is adding more reusable sponges to your shopping cart, because you'll want to wash these between each person. You can never have too many sponges when painting the public.
What you get:
- 12 x 10g regular colours in a handy palette. Colours = white, black, yellow, orange, pink, light green, dark green, light blue, dark blue, red, purple, brown
- 1 x 30g rainbow split cake (one stroke)
- 1 x round brush
- 1 x small flat brush
- 12 x high density pink sponges (half rounds)
- 1x Flat 3/4 inch (size 12) brush
WHY do I need it?
If safety is important to you, if quality is important to you, and if you need affordable, versatile, professional face paints that are vivid, easy to use, easy to remove, and will provide excellent results with NO PEELING OR CRACKING then look no further than TAG face paints at Face Paint Shop Australia. Because everyone deserves quality and safety.
WHAT are the features?
- Child-friendly and hypo-allergenic
- Non-toxic / safe for use on skin
- Comfortable to wear. Doesn't flake, crack or peel
- Provides excellent coverage - colours are opaque and vibrant
- All purpose - ideal for linework and bases
- Dries quickly
- Contains no animal products
- Not tested on animals
- Complies with Australian Standards, EU/FDA regulations for cosmetics
HOW do I use it?
- Activate with a small amount of water and apply with a flat brush or sponge. If blending is desired, work quickly as it dries fast.
- Remove with gentle soap and water, or a makeup remover
- Allow the cake to dry thoroughly between use
GOOD to know...
- Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated place
- Shelf-life is approximately 18 months after opening
- Keep out of reach of children under 3 years old (contains small parts that could cause a choking hazard)
- Discontinue use if rash develops
- Avoid contact with fabrics
WHO is TAG Body Art?
- TAG Body Art Pty Ltd is a family owned and operated company based in South Australia
- Supplies high quality, high pigment water based face and body paints to the world in a range of colours, colour combinations, and product types including regular, pearl, neon, and skin tones.
- TAG has a great reputation among professional face painters, the majority of whom have TAG face and body art products within their kit
- Face Paint Shop Australia is an authorised reseller of TAG Face and Body Art
FOR THE BEST RESULTS USE ONLY QUALITY PRODUCTS
AVAILABLE FROM A TRUSTED AUSSIE SUPPLIER
SELECTED WITH CARE | DELIVERED WITH LOVE
^^ BACK TO TOP ^^
Copyright (c) Face Paint Shop Australia. All Rights Reserved.