FREE REGULAR SHIPPING within Australia on this item!
Enjoy face painting and want value for money pro quality face paints?
Treat yourself to this face paint palette of 18 vibrant colours plus one rainbow cake.
After years of experience as a pro face painter, I have carefully selected a range of vibrant colours to build the perfect palette so you can also experience the joy of using quality face paints.This palette is an ideal starting point and, as your needs and skills grow, you can add a greater range of colours as well as rainbow and split cakes. This Pro 18 palette plus rainbow is ideal for any occasion, including day to day face painting fun, special events, birthday parties and Christmas or end of year events.There is ample face paint for hundreds of faces, with the estimated cost of each happy experience at about 5 to 10 cents each.
What's included in your Pro 18 Plus face paint palette?
- 8 x 50g split cakes (25g each colour). Colours are: pearl white/pearl pink, orange/yellow, reg royal blue/powder blue, reg light green/ medium green, reg purple/lilac, reg pink/berry, reg red/golden yellow, reg brown/ light brown - combined RRP $91.60
- 1 x TAG 50g reg rainbow - RRP $16;
- 1 x TAG 32g reg white - RRP $7.30;
- 1 x TAG 32g reg black - RRP $7.30;
- Hard plastic case for transport and storage - RRP $31.90;
- Foam insert - RRP $6.75
Need sponges and brushes?
The Face Paint Pro18 Plus is a palette of paints, not a complete kit. If you're just starting out, you'll also need quality brushes and sponges.
Here's what we recommend (click on the hotlink below to go to the product page or category)
- TAG sponges pack of 12 x 1/2 rounds (perfect size and shape for 50g split cakes)
- Round brushes in a range of sizes (these are for creating clean lines and tear drops)
- Flat brush (the perfect partner for split cakes and one strokes)
Who is this palette for?
Put together after year's of experience working under many conditions, I'm confident the Pro 18 Plus Rainbow Palette is versatile enough to handle almost any design request.
The FPSA Pro 18 Plus is also ideal for;
- Birthday parties;
- A gift;
- A fundraiser;
- Starting your own face painting business on a shoestring budget;
- School theatre;
WHY do I need it?
If safety is important to you, if quality is important to you, and if you need affordable, versatile, professional face paints that are vivid, easy to use, easy to remove, and will provide excellent results with NO PEELING OR CRACKING then look no further than TAG face paints at Face Paint Shop Australia. Because everyone deserves quality and safety.
WHAT are the features?
- Fast application of multiple colours with one brush stroke for instant dimension and fun designs
- Child-friendly and hypo-allergenic
- Non-toxic / safe for use on skin
- Comfortable to wear. Doesn't flake, crack or peel
- Provides excellent coverage - colours are opaque and vibrant
- All purpose - ideal for linework and bases
- Dries quickly
- Contains no animal products
- Not tested on animals
- Complies with all EU/FDA regulations for cosmetics
HOW do I use it?
- Activate with a small amount of water and apply with a flat brush or sponge. If blending is desired, workly quickly as it dries fast.
- Remove with gentle soap and water
- Allow the cake to dry thoroughly between use
GOOD to know...
- Face Paint Shop Australia is an authorised reseller of TAG Face and Body Art
- Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated place
- Shelf-life is approximately 18 months after opening
- Keep out of reach of children under 3 years old (contains small parts that could cause a choking hazard)
- Discontinue use if rash develops
- Avoid contact with fabrics
- Wax-based (paraffin)
WHO is TAG Body Art?
- TAG Body Art Pty Ltd is a family owned and operated company based in South Australia
- Supplies high quality, high pigment water based face and body paints to the world in a range of colours, colour combinations, and product types including regular, pearl, neon, and skin tones.
- TAG has a great reputation among professional face painters, the majority of whom have TAG face and body art products within their kit
DISCLAIMER: Due to variances in light and conditions, cameras, viewing devices, and batches, the colours represented in our product images are for display purposes only.
FOR THE BEST RESULTS USE ONLY QUALITY PRODUCTS
AVAILABLE FROM A TRUSTED AUSSIE SUPPLIER
SELECTED WITH CARE | DELIVERED WITH LOVE
^^ BACK TO TOP ^^
Copyright (c) Face Paint Shop Australia. All Rights Reserved.