Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 2 - 2 and get 5% off
- Buy 3 or above and get 10% off
DISCLAIMER: Due to variances in light and conditions, cameras, viewing devices, and batches, the colours represented in our product images are for display purposes only.
WHY do I need it?
Global Colours Body Art professional make up provides opaque coverage and vivid colour. Global Colours makeup is easy to use, easy to remove and provides excellent results that are comfortable on the skin, with no peeling or cracking. Global Colours meets Australian, European and FDA Standards for cosmetic use.
WHAT are the features?
- EASY TO USE: When activated with a small amount of water, the product glides onto the skin with ease and dries fast. Easily blended (but you must work quickly). Great for bases, split cakes, and ideal for line-work. Perfect for beginners through to advanced face painters;
- COMFORT: Doesn't flake, crack or peel;
- WASHABLE: easy to remove with gentle soap and water. Makeup remover, olive oil, coconut oil, or baby oil may also be used. No need to scrub. Staining is unlikely.
- HYPOALLERGENIC: gentle on delicate skin and fragrance free, contains no parabens. Non-toxic;
- SKIN-SAFE: Water activated and richly pigmented, the main 'carrier' ingredient of this makeup is Acacia Senegal Gum, a natural product derived from plants (wattle). Acacia Senegal Gum is used widely in cosmetics and is also considered 'safe' as a food additive;
- CRUELTY FREE: Not tested on animals and contains no animal products;
- Global Colours professional range includes standard (matt), pearls, metallics, and neons
QUALITY and SAFETY
Global Colours puts a great emphasis on the quality and safety of their products. Global Colours MakeUp is specifically formulated to contain only approved cosmetic ingredients that are gentle on the skin. All products are manufactured under the strictest safety guidelines and are compliant with Australian, EU and FDA Cosmetic standards.
HOW do I use it?
- Apply with a damp brush or sponge
- Remove with gentle soap and water
- Allow the cake to dry thoroughly between use
GOOD to know...
- Face Paint Shop Australia is an authorised retailer for Global Colours Body Art products
- Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated place
- Shelf-life is approximately 18 months after opening
- Keep out of reach of children under 3 years old (contains small parts that could cause a choking hazard)
- All cosmetics can, on rare occasion, cause allergic reactions. Discontinue use if rash develops
- Avoid contact with fabrics as staining may occur
- INGREDIENTS: Calcium Carbonate, Acacia Senegal Gum, Glycerin, Water (Aqua). May contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, FD&C Yellow 5, D&C Red 7, Mica, Conforms to ASTM, D4236, USP 61 Microbial limits test, FDA & EU compliant.
- Made in China
WHO is Global Colours?
GLOBAL COLOURS is a world leader famous for the quality and safety of their water based products. Gobal Colours BodyArt Makeup range is used by professional artists and on movie sets worldwide. Global Colours headquarters is in Sydney, Australia. The company has been supplying quality body art products to the world for more than 20 years.
FOR THE BEST RESULTS USE ONLY QUALITY PRODUCTS
AVAILABLE FROM A TRUSTED AUSSIE SUPPLIER
SELECTED WITH CARE | DELIVERED WITH LOVE
^^ BACK TO TOP ^^
Copyright (c) Face Paint Shop Australia. All Rights Reserved.