You are viewing... our custom 30g one stroke cake - 'CORINNA' - LIMITED EDITION
"Corinna" is a warm and earthy colour combo featuring black, earth brown, copper, gold, and pearl blush.
For a butterfly mask, I begin by sponging a pearl bronze or gold on the eyelid, and high cheekbone. I then take a 3/4 angle brush and load it with "Corinna" to create a beautiful outline. For added impact, I combine "Kazumi" for an beautiful result.
WHY do I need it?
If safety is important to you, if quality is important to you, and if you need affordable, versatile, professional face paints that are vivid, easy to use, easy to remove, and will provide excellent results with NO PEELING OR CRACKING then look no further than TAG face paints at Face Paint Shop Australia. Because everyone deserves quality and safety. TAG split cakes make great sense. Make the most of these complimentary colours: they blend beautifully to add dimension to your designs, plus they save valuable space in your kit. TAG's 50g multi-colour split cakes are popular with the pros for fast and effective coverage.
WHAT are the features?
- Child-friendly and hypo-allergenic
- Non-toxic / safe for use on skin
- Comfortable to wear. Doesn't flake, crack or peel
- Provides excellent coverage - colours are opaque and vibrant
- Dries quickly
- Contains no animal products
- Not tested on animals
- Complies with all Australian Standards, EU/FDA regulations for cosmetics
- Available in various sizes, including palettes,32g and 90g pots
HOW do I use it?
- Apply with a flat brush, work quickly as it dries fast.
- Remove with gentle soap and water
- Allow the cake to dry thoroughly between use
GOOD to know...
- Face Paint Shop Australia is an authorised reseller of TAG Face and Body Art
- Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated place
- Shelf-life is approximately 18 months after opening
- Keep out of reach of children under 3 years old (contains small parts that could cause a choking hazard)
- Discontinue use if rash develops
- Avoid contact with fabrics
- Paraffin wax base
WHO is TAG Body Art?
- TAG Body Art Pty Ltd is a family owned and operated company based in South Australia
- Supplies high quality, high pigment water based face and body paints to the world in a range of colours, colour combinations, and product types including regular, pearl, neon, and skin tones.
- TAG has a great reputation among professional face painters, the majority of whom have TAG face and body art products within their kit
FOR THE BEST RESULTS USE ONLY QUALITY PRODUCTS
AVAILABLE FROM A TRUSTED AUSSIE SUPPLIER
SELECTED WITH CARE | DELIVERED WITH LOVE
^^ BACK TO TOP ^^
Copyright (c) Face Paint Shop Australia. All Rights Reserved.